No announcement yet.

Meet Lzuruha Makta!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Meet Lzuruha Makta!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3357[/ATTACH]
    Please, give a warm welcome to LZH MakTa, our new front runner team for League of Legends.

Jun-han "Firebat" Park
    Role: Top
    Favorite Champion(s): Rumble, Renekton, Malphite
    Territory: Utah

Hello
    I am Firebat, member of Lzh MakTa.
    I started playing League around the end of season 2 with a friend who recommended me to LoL.
    I don't have as much experience compared to other members, however, I am competent in MOBA type games, therefore I got to learn the game more quickly.
    Other than that, I like to watch anime as well as sleep.
    Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Andy "phspump" Park
    Role: Mid
    Favorite Champion(s): Morgana, Diana, lux, Ahri
    Territory: New York

Hey I'm phspump. I started playing League in early 2011. I didn't really play any ranked games in season 1 ( honestly, I didn't know anything about the ranked system at the time).
    Fortunately I hit solo-queue diamond in season 2 and platinum in ranked 5s. I really like blue buff (I play mid and I know all mids do).
    I've played SC1 and W3 (Chaos) mostly. Even though I work on weekdays, I can't stop playing League! I hope I'm not too addicted.

Hoyoung "BaGThock" Lee
    Role: Support
    Territory: Georgia
    Favorite Champions: Blitz, Zyra

Hey all, I'm BaGThock, support player for Lzuruha Makta. I enjoyed 'defense of the ancients (DOTA)' in High school before I started playing LoL in season 1. My rating is ranked at diamond at this moment, and I try to climb up higher every time I play.
    Outside of games, I'm currently attending at Georgia Institute of Technology, studying Mechanical Engineering. I also enjoy break-dancing and listening to K-Pop. It is nice to meet Lzh community, Thanks.

Jason "Sarangah" Chang
    Role: Jungle
    Territory: New Brunswick, Canada
    Favorite Champions: Amumu, Maokai, Xin Zhao

Hello, I am the captain of Lzh MakTa. I have been playing this game for almost 3 years, since season 1. I have constantly been at the top of the ladder since season 2 and currently trying to reach challenger spot.
    I love listening to K-Pop and hope to spread greatness of k-pop.

Ji-Woo "Rainsound" Hwang
    Role: AD
    Territory: Wisconsin
    Favorite Champions: Ezreal, Jayce

Hey guys, I am Rainsound. I started playing this game 2 years ago. I reached diamond in season 2 and I'm rising up at the moment. I am looking to expand my competitive experience with the team.
    I like playing guitar and singing. Message me for my lovely songs!

I got to personally talk to the leader of MakTa, and ask some questions about their ambitions as a team, and their playstyle, and other things about their team.

"Where do you want you and your team as whole to be in the next 6 months in the competitive scene?" - Tinyhands

"We expect ourselves to be at least be involved in top amateur scene. If the schedule allows us, we can contest for level above amateur, pro league." - Jason Chang

"If someone on your team is having a bad game, and doing poorly, how do you as a team overcome that weakness?" - Tinyhands

"We would analyze the problem as a team and give a strong point to the individual. We would rather adapt our team play style that could use our strength more efficiently though it is still that individual's responsibility to improve" - Jason Chang

"As the team captain, describe your, what you think each of your team mates strengths are." - Tinyhands

"Firebat is the most rounded, and has ability to play multiple roles at high level. Pump is the one providing information from the entire map to make/follow up calls. Bagthock is the clown of the team and brings up the teams synergy much by himself. Rainsound has good knowledge of the game and probably has the highest individual skill cap. I lead the team with calls and make the plays as jungler" - Jason Chang

"In your own words, what do you think defines a 'good jungler' in today's competitive scene?" - Tinyhands

"My definition of good jungler is being able to read the flow of the game. The Jungler is the one making plays and controlling objectives in most cases. To gain advantages you must know where, when, and how to make what plays and still not fall behind as a play maker. After that it is all about communication and mechanics which are basics." - Jason Chang

Jason also told me that MakTa plans to be very active in the community, posting on the forums, making videos, as well as using vent and twitter.

• Disenchantment
      Disenchantment commented
      Editing a comment
      welcomeeeeeeeeeeee
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X