Collapse
  •  

• Meet Lzuruha Amaroks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sqJWIr5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	166008
    We here at Lzuruha Gaming would like to welcome a new League of Legends community team to our organization! They've come to call themselves Amaroks and they're the first European League of Legends team to join with Lzuruha Gaming. They will be participating in their first tournament this weekend and they'd like to introduce themselves!

What's up guys!
    I'm here to introduce Lzuruha new LoL Team, we're the first EU team here!
    Our current roster is, Drexhan (me and the support and team captain), Quelsiora (The ADC), SweatPunch (The Toplaner), ngru (Jungler/sub and TnyYye brother), chongmaster (The Jungler and only asian on the team hehe) and 8b1ts TnyYye (The Midlaner)
    We hope to grow and be an important team with the support of Lzuruha!

Name:	fuckingamazingimsopro.JPG
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	166001

Nuno ''Drexhan'' Pires
    Role: Support
    Favorite Champions: Elise, Thresh, Janna, Lulu
    Territory: Portugal-Lisbon
    I'm the team captain and support of the team, I like to play games since I was born almost! Currently I'm finishing high-school, and looking for a part-time job. I like to play League of Legends but I play some other random games too, I hope I can get somewhere with this team like High competition!
    I'm the best looking guy in the team!

Name:	913264_278083045661246_162544039_n.jpg
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	166002

Raquel ''Quelsiora'' Cota
    Role: AD Carry
    Favorite Champions: Ezreal, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Graves
    Territory: Portugal-Évora
    I am the ad carry of the team and i'm always trying to improve myself. I am addicted to League of Legends so I started to have the ambition of get in another level in this game. I'm finishing high-school, and I love Japan. I try to dedicate the most time that I can to get better.

Name:	IMG_5514.jpg
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	166003

Chong ''chongmaster'' Lam
    Role: Jungler
    Favorite Champions:Nautilus, Trundle, Sejauni and Jarvan.
    Territory:Netherlands, Eindhoven
    Hi guys, my name is Chong Yip( In Game: Chongmaster). I’m the jungler of the team.
    I like eating, gaming, watching anime and listening to music. My hobbies are Shoaling, Fire breathing and cooking. I play a lot of games RTS style games such as, Company of heroes, Command and conquer, age of empire etc. That’s why I’m playing lol because I was a Dota fan. I’m a social, friendly player that looks everything on the Brightside of life….. Okay almost everything.
    As you can hear it from my name I’m Chinese and the only Chinese player in my team. I haven’t played much in competitive plays. I got a wide variation of champions who I can jungle with and can use in the jungle. All with different built.

Name:	71486_604996889510505_1466206404_n.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	166004

Tony ''8b1ts TnyYye'' Gruntjes
    Role: Mid Laner
    Favorite Champions: Orianna, Lux, Ahri
    Territory: Netherlands
    Hey, I'm Tony and I live in the Netherlands. I'm 20 years of age and I've been playing competitively since my 13th. I started off with playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, played that on a decent level online. After W:ET I started playing Call of Duty 4
    which I have played multiple LANs on. For now I wanna concentrate on my study, and League of Legends. I'm the midlaner for the team.

Name:	480742_499944846709595_1426462170_n.jpg
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	166005

Levin "SweatPunch" Werres
    Role: Top
    Favorite Champions: Irelia, Shen, Renekton, Elise, Nunu
    Territory: Germany-Hamburg
    I'm the Top Laner of the team, I started playing World of Warcraft when I was 11 Years old and later I walked to Warcraft 3 and stuff, I played a lot Dota 1 until a friend told me about League of Legends. When I started to play that game, I was already addicted to it and since 2 and a half year now I never stopped loving this game. Right now I just live my life, going to work in a mobile games Company playing games the whole day, getting money for that, driving home, playing some League of Legends and I hope to reach my innermost wish to play on offline events and make more then just an Hobby out of it.
    Drexhan thinks he is the best looking? Anyone here knows that I'm the prettiest one here!

Name:	1057756_380839582027826_1956800994_n.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	166006

Nick ''Ngru'' Gruntjes
    Role : Jungler
    Territory : Netherlands
    Hey, I'm Nick and the jungler for LzH Amaroks. I've played in some teams before but i'm not that experienced yet. I hope I can achieve something with this team. I started playing Video Games when i was 7-8 years old or something. started playing Runescape. after that i started playing WoW with my brother TnyYye, I also played Wolfenstein ET, Call of duty 4, And some other games.
    Attached Files

• Disenchantment
      Disenchantment commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome

• Abschatten
      Abschatten commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the team!

• Drexhan
      Drexhan commented
      Editing a comment