Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ownaj & Lzuruha T-Shirt Design Contest!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Ownaj & Lzuruha T-Shirt Design Contest!

Click image for larger version  Name:	ownaj.jpg Views:	1 Size:	15.0 KB ID:	167011

A Designer? Clever person? Lzuruha has recently partnered up with Ownaj in creating our community a t-shirt and we need your help! Lzuruha is taking submissions up until June 8th 2014 and will vote on the submitted designs on which one will be developed and sold to represent our community over at the ownaj store! It's kinda a big deal! If you are interested or know someone talented who would like to immortalize their work! send your design over to the boss at and may the best designer win!

Rules:

The only requirements are that the design is atleast 2500px at its longest side (e.g. 2500x1500) with a transparent background (PNG format). There are no color restrictions.

Must have Lzuruha involved some how but your creativeness is unlimited!

About Ownaj:

Ownaj is a clothing company that designs and prints high quality clothing for popular Streamers and eSports teams. Our goal is to offer affordable, high quality, and good looking shirts for the growing streaming and gaming communities. Check out their website here.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.png
Views:	2
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	167010
    Last edited by Epyon; 05-10-2019, 05:01 PM.

• Disenchantment
      Disenchantment commented
      Editing a comment
      can't wait to see the designs!

• Nataru
      Nataru commented
      Editing a comment
      sweet! cant wait!! I know theres some cool designers in the team

• Axuba
      Axuba commented
      Editing a comment
      Hehehe I just sent my design