Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Lzuruha's Newest League of Legends Team: Inertia

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Meet Lzuruha's Newest League of Legends Team: Inertia

Lzuruha's newest League team, Inertia recently filled their roster, and are ready to begin competition play! Please join us in welcoming LzH Panda, Psquirrel, Flaw1ess, I Barricade I, LzH Wolf, Mst Quantic, and King Valliate. They have been playing with each other for the last couple of weeks and already mesh well together. We wish them the best and can't wait to see some tournament wins from Team Inertia.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3210[/ATTACH]

Name: Jonathan "LzH Panda" Nguyen
    Role: AD carry
    Favorite champion(s): Draven, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Twitch. Graves

I am the team captain of the team and I like donuts. I am accelerating up the ladder in league at a moderate pace and constantly practicing. I haven’t really played any other games semi-competitive up to now. I used to be competitive in super smash bros if that counts. I am currently enrolled in college and managing classes along with league of legends practices. I am an aspiring photography major. I used to make music as I played the bass and a little guitar. I am currently saving up money for a better computer and internet. I play many different games, including Dota 2, planetside 2, diablo 3, and more. I am from San Jose, California and I am the best asian on the team.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3211[/ATTACH]

Name: Jodi “Psquirrel” Fung
    Role: Support
    Favorite Champion(s): Nami, Kayle, Soraka, Zyra

Harro! Known as “Psquirrel” in league of legends, “Squirrel” on Starcraft 2. I don’t remember at any point in my life where I wasn’t gaming. Earliest childhood memory i can recall is probably watching my brothers play Teenage mutant ninja turtles on the Nintendo 64, then gaming never really left my life ever since. My brother made sure i was raised properly and started me with war craft 1,2 and 3, Lineage and Ragnarok online. As i grew older I started sinking into Counter-strike:Source. Reached Masters League in SC2 3v3, but otherwise a solid Platinum 1v1 player as of now. The new love of my life is clearly, League of Legends; accelerating up the ladder at a decent pace.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3212[/ATTACH]

Name: Alex “Flaw1ess” Chen.
    Role: AP mid
    Favorite champion(s): Oriana, Ryze, twisted fate.

Hey ya’ll, I’m Flaw1ess, season 2 platinum player. I’ve been playing League since season 1. I know the game inside out, as I’ve been around since the beginning of League. My mid lane champions are diverse and can play decent jungle and top when needed. Other games I play include, DOTA 2, Path of Exile, CS:GO/SOURCE and starcraft 2.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3213[/ATTACH]

Name: Steven “I Barricade I” Wilkins
    Role: Jungler
    Favorite Champion(s): Nunu, Blitz, Diana, Cho Gath, Jarven

Hi there. I’m “I Barricade I”, and I’ve been playing league since 2009. Early on I played competitive 3s, reaching #3 North America in season 1. After branching out and achieving 2x diamond in season 2, I’ve started to round out my skills in league and am excited to play competitive 5v5. I previously played WoW arena (shaman) as well as several other games, including console titles like the Halo series. I consider myself a strategist and a thinker, and love innovating. I also have a deep love of reading and writing, and spent some time blogging and writing tier lists under elementz at reign of gaming. I’ve been gaming all my life and don’t see that changing at any point in the near future. Go LzH!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3214[/ATTACH]

Name: Will "LzH Wolf" Holzbauer
    Role: Solo Top
    Favorite Champion(s): Cho Gath, Renekton, Rumble, Xin Zhao

I am the top laner for LzH Inertia. I am currently in between jobs(aka jobless). I don't have much to say besides that Im going back to college to finish up soon and that I have been gaming since I was 4. Besides playing league I play CoD, Planetside 2, WoW, and some random steam games. I am from Wisconsin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3216[/ATTACH]

Name: Kody ”Mst Quantic” Morgan
    Role: Sub
    Favorite champion(s): Vayne, Varus, Caitlyn

What's up! I'm Quantic. I've been playing League of Legends since about mid-way through season 1. I was such a baddie. Season 2 I stepped it up and ended up ending the season out around 1550-1600 ELO. I've always enjoyed playing ranged characters so I decided to pick up on ADC as my main role. Before League of Legends I played platform games like Call of Duty, and way back in the day where I first started it was all about Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the Dragon. I've decided to try to set my mark in the League of Legends E-Sports community and streaming community.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3215[/ATTACH]

Name: Keane “King Valliate” Alonso
    Role: Sub
    Favorite Champion(s): Ezreal, Caitlyn, Kassadin, Lee Sin, Nidalee

Sup BROS my ign is King Valliate, my real name is Keane. I have been playing league for about a year and a half, I like to joke around alot so never take what I say serious lol, I main ad but I am pretty much beast at any role, I don't really play any other games besides league at the moment, mainly like fps games.

Again, be sure to welcome team Inertia to Lzuruha and ensure to keep an eye on them as they tear up league play!

• lordz23
      lordz23 commented
      Editing a comment
      my intro definitely best intro evar.

-flaw1ess

• RAPiD
      RAPiD commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome to the team guys! Can't wait to cast you all again!

• Disenchantment
      Disenchantment commented
      Editing a comment
      welcome welcome!
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• x10power Shock Drop of KayPeaLoL
    by x10power

Welcome back everyone to the 2nd edition of x10power’s Shockdrop. Please keep your mouse and keyboard on your desk at all times. Please do not flip your tables or chairs as that may cause bodily harm as we are going to enter the world of League of Legends with KayPeaLoL.

KayPeaLol
    Game Selection
    League of Legends, LoLs, lols, wait they all mean the same exact thing, what is going on here?

Well to put it short, KayPeaLol plays nothing but League...
    10-06-2015, 02:07 PM
  • 'Reflections' with LiQuiD112
    by Ari

Steve "LiQuiD112" Arhancet, co-owner of Team Liquid, is the star of the 61st Episode of 'Reflections'. This interview was recorded on 13th February by Duncan "Thorin" Shields.

Time line:

00:00 - Intro
    00:39 - Liquid112 as a player
    06:16 - His philosophy of signing marquee names
    12:43 - Open try-outs as a recruitment method
    14:54 - What went wrong with Curse in the first LCS Spring?...
    02-18-2015, 05:52 PM
  • Team Curse Adds Piglet
    by Ari
    Recently a lot of League of Legends teams have been disbanding or shaking up their rosters. Curse has also just announced a shake up with their line up due to the performance in LCS. Curse management decided to bump David “Cop” Roberson down to the Curse Academy roster and bring in the SKT1 titan Chae "Piglet" Gwang-jin to take over the ADC role now for Curse for 2015 LCS season. I think its safe to say all eyes will be on Curse in their first match to see if Piglet and Curse made the ri...
    10-22-2014, 01:27 PM
  • League of Legends Cinematic: A New Dawn
    by Goldensun09

Day breaks over a landscape consecrated by blood and steel. A battle begins as a new dawn rises. Check out this creative spotlight by Riot below and also check out here to see what went in to create this video.

07-23-2014, 04:09 AM
  • Update to Summoner's Rift Incoming
    by Disenchantment
    The new Summoner's Rift will be rolling out soon but what does it really mean? the fundamental structure of the map remains untouched. Flashable walls, turret ranges, lane sizes, brush interaction and ward placements are exactly as they are on the current map so what is the update really? Riot is trying to create clarity when it comes to spectating the game and create less confusion for the players with the current textures. When fights break out, the environment should be the background, allo...
    06-09-2014, 03:00 AM
  • Lzuruha Open #6
    by Cinchil

This is the official rules and promotional thread for the Lzuruha Gaming Open, Lzuruha's annual League of Legends constructed team tournament. This tournament will be run by Cinchil (I Have Awakened).

Tournament Date:
    The tournament will be played on Saturday, July 12th and Sunday, July 13th.

Tournament Rules and other Info

Prizes 1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player 2nd place: 2400 RP per player 3rd p...
    06-01-2014, 03:16 PM

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X