Collapse
No announcement yet.

WoW "Pokemon" Pet Battle System

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• WoW "Pokemon" Pet Battle System

Blizzard has now added a new feature in World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria! Pokem.... Wait! I mean a new Pet Battle System. You know your vanity pets? They've provided you with comfort, company, sometimes even with entertainment and hours of fun. Maybe you only have a handful of pets you really love, or maybe you have made it your quest to capture as many of them as you can. In Mists of Pandaria, they will take the spotlight in a brand-new way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss-pet-01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	165141

Training your pets is important if you want them to succeed. You can seek out pet trainer NPCs who will teach your pets new tricks, but some of these trainers will challenge you to a duel; you will have to show them you're worthy if you want them to train your pets. There may be other NPCs as well who love nothing more than to see if their pets can best yours in battle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss-pet-02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	165142

They've been at your side through thick and thin. Now, get to know your most faithful companions from a whole new point of view, and discover their full potential. So gather your pets, train them well, and maybe one day you will make a name for yourself as Azeroth's most renowned pet trainer!

Source:
    Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.

• Ari
      Ari commented
      Editing a comment
      I think people should give it a chance before knocking it!

• Abschatten
      Abschatten commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes me laugh xD
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Article Tags

Collapse

Working...
X