Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH9 Witch slap

Alright clashers,

The TH9 Witch Slap attack is the new hotness right now so I highly recommend looking into this attack. The video link at the bottom will be quite helpful but I will write up the basics.

Composition: 12 witches 4 healers 3 giants 1 wiz 1 arch queen, king, 2 jumps 1 heal 1 rage and 2 poisons. maxx bowlers in CC

basic strategy: drop 5 witches and 2 healers in 2 corners on the same side of the base the deciding factor being on where you want to enter.
    YOU MUST destroy both xbows with your kill team or the attack will fail. so using the kill team with all four spells you must take down the CC and both xbows the witches and healers are used to funnel the kill team and clean up the rest of the base.

If you have any questions please watch the video and feel free to message me Worky/Blitzattacker on Clash, or workzoola on here or discord .

-Clash On!!!

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

healers with witches make me nervous, won't they go on skeletons perhaps?

Comment

they seem to not go for skellies as far as ive seen so far
      sigpic

Comment

Doesn't say they won't it seems...
        • The Healer is a flying unit. She is the only troop with no attacking/offensive capability, but can heal any ground Troops, except when she is defending as a Clan Castle troop (in which case she heals injured Clan Castle Troops and heroes).
        • When the Healer is deployed, a pulsating circular aura appears around her. If all units have full health, she will start healing the closest troops (although it will have no effect on the healed troops). Should a ground troop be damaged by a Defense, she will fly over and start healing.
        • Note that Healers will not heal flying units (other Healers, Dragons, Balloons, Minions, Lava Hounds, Baby Dragons etc.), unlike a Healing Spell which heals every kind of troop.
        • Note that Healers will heal Heroes at a reduced rate of only 50% of her normal healing rate; keep this in mind if you want to use Healers with your Heroes.
        • This is why the all healer and Archer Queen strategy known as a queen walk is less commonly used.
        • Healers cannot attack at all. They are completely unable to defend themselves, and will totally ignore any enemy buildings or troops attacking them. If they have no target to heal, they will simply remain stationary even if they are taking damage.
        • Unlike all other troops, healers are measured in (HPS): Heal per second, not in (DPS): Damage per second.

Comment

Working...
        X