Detailed Guide to Queen Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailed Guide to Queen Walk

Posting this incase it gets deleted on Reddit which was done by clashwithjo. / Direct link: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...s0&sh=dbfa0d0e

One of my biggest issues with Content Created and shared on YouTube about any type of Strategy that includes a the Queen Walk, basically always neglects to even discuss "how to Queen Walk". It's almost always easily dismissed as if every player is supposed to automatically know it. Now I do not aim to disregard content from my follow creators, but I do want to share with you a product I just produced specifically to add some visualization to what is always explained but never shown.

Here is the Production I am referencing if you are interested in reviewing: An Update and Revision to the Queen Walk Guide

General Overview of the following Questions Discussed in the Video:

What is a Queen Walk? How many Healers should I bring? What level should my Archer Queen be? Weaknesses of both the Archer Queen and Healers Where should I place my Queen in order to Start the Walk? What does the 5 Tile Attack Range of the Archer Queen mean? How to direct the Archer Queen and make her go where I want. How to keep the Queen Alive? How to deal with Clan Castle Troops? What is a Queen Charge?

Now these are broad questions, that mainly get either explained with no visual, or completely overlooked. I have been working with this strategy since its introduction well over 2 years ago. Possibly more, regardless, even after the amount of time put into the video, I feel I might have missed something. Now I don't expect everyone to agree with my opinions in the video, based off of others experiences, but I am interested in what you guys are seeing.

Hope some find this content as useful and I appreciate your time!
Working...
X