TH15 Mega Update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH15 Mega Update!

Pretty sure I may switch to Electros since it got another level upgrade over the other army comp I use.

Summary here:

New Tower, costs 300 DE

Magical color palettes aren’t the only arcane affectation being introduced with the Town Hall 15 update: we’re bringing two brand new defenses to Town Hall 15!
    New pets, the old ones are max level at 10 still so it's not too bad. I have no idea what to swap to now with the new ones lol

New Siege Machine, still don't think im going to swap from my assured TH killer

Comment

Brand new unit, not too sure if ill use it. Reminds me of the clash royale electro giant... if it interupts infernos then it might be really strong

Electro Titan lashes out at enemies with a short-ranged whip that can target both ground and air units. However, it’s her special ability to cause devastation around her that makes her even more dangerous. Electro Titan emits an area of effect aura that will continually damage everything - defenses, air, and ground units. However, you should note Walls are immune to her electrical aura.
      The new spell has a lot of potential if we're able to hit one side then recall to the other, alot of anti bases are about to get crushed

Recall Spell is a powerful new way to deploy your attacks. When Recall Spell is used, it will remove units from the battlefield where they can be redeployed elsewhere. Whether it’s to save them from a lethal enemy defense or to send your units into battle from another position, recalled units can be redeployed as a group anywhere Troops can be placed. Redeployed units retain any damage dealt or any status effects applied to them when they are recalled.

Comment

Working...
      X