Apex Legends Season 13 teasers: Newcastle leaks, in-game banners, more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex Legends Season 13 teasers: Newcastle leaks, in-game banners, more

Apex Legends Season 13 is set to go live in early May and Respawn is finally adding the first in-game teasers ahead of the major update.

The last month of Defiance is finally here and the community is starting to speculate about what fresh content Respawn has planned for Season 13.

With leaks pointing towards Newcastle arriving on the roster and a map update for Storm Point that includes dead Leviathan, it’s safe to say that excitement is at an all-time high for the upcoming season.

As always, Respawn is dropping breadcrumbs for the player base ahead of time, with clips on Twitter and now a teaser that players can check out in-game.If you are looking for Apex Coins and Packs, just google search Aoeah and check it out, use code FORUM for discount!

Season 13 teasers set to confirm Newcastle as new Legend

According to reliable data miners Shrugtal and HYPERMYST, the April 7 update will be introducing a set of Season 13 teasers to the game.

As showcased on the labeled maps below, a set of drones will be appearing near Barometer on Storm Point, Hammond Labs on Olympus, and Caustic’s Town Takeover on Kings Canyon.

These drones will be carrying a set of promo banners from Apex Legends that offer clues for the upcoming season. By far, the most interesting of the bunch is a banner that reads: “The wait is over, he’s here”.

Next to this statement is a silhouette of the now leaked Legend Newcastle, giving the community confirmation that they will be the new face arriving on the roster in Season 13.

Finally, you’ll want to head over to the Command Center on Storm Point and take a look at the screens, as a variety of different teasers are reportedly going to appear on April 13, 15, 17, and 19, according to Shrugtal.

For now, we don’t know what Respawn has planned for the monitors but it’s definitely worth dropping into that location over those dates to find out.

Apex Legends in-game teasers

The first of the Apex Legends Season 13 character teasers has shown up in the game as scheduled. A banner that appeared in previous leaks can now be found on the map.

This is just the first of many teasers expected for the new Apex Legend, as Respawn ramps up the hype toward a full reveal。

So, while you’re battling in the Outlands across the month of April, keep your eyes peeled, as Respawn has got a lot planned ahead of the new season.

All my friends use this program all the time. Syrinscape is an application for music for board games, including role-playing games, and the official player of D&D, Pathfinder, and Starfinder. Once you run the program and select the playlist you want, you go to the mixer interface, where you control the volume and frequency of the attached soundtracks through templates. My main thing is that even a beginner can work with this program. But I got acquainted with this program when I accidentally saw a review on it. I generally often look at reviews, especially for gambling https://wildcardcityvip.com/mobile. I hope that with this program, I will not have any questions.​
    Last edited by mollyduwharris; 11-02-2022, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X