Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Show Interest/Planning

Fashion Show

I know there was interest in starting a Glam fashion show with judges and everything. Trying to pick the best day of the month/time for it. Also would love to know interest in Judging/MCing/modeling or any ideas you have for it.

i am interested in hosting as i am obviously far superior in style and participation in such an event would be unfair to the other contestants :P
    sigpic

Comment

also as far as ideas go i want to open this up to be a server wide event to start getting us some notoriety we are on an RP server i say we take full advantage of that and really get into the spirit of things
      sigpic

Comment

I'm with carn on wanting to make it like a server thing

Comment

Originally posted by CarNage64 View Post
          also as far as ideas go i want to open this up to be a server wide event to start getting us some notoriety we are on an RP server i say we take full advantage of that and really get into the spirit of things
          Diabolos itself isnt an RP server I think. Just our data center is linked to the biggest two.

Times are usually clearer during the evenings though.

Comment

diabolos i believe is also an RP server but i can double check with folks that know that more but i see lots of groups advertise events on the server in limsa
            sigpic

Comment

im pretty sure with the data center merger diabolos got some RP reddit from years ago says balmung and mateus but again that was 2 years ago, also we can go to the other servers and spam the event and visitors can come over so it isnt jsut limited to diabolos
              sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely interested in joining! Sundays and Wednesday are my easiest free days

Comment

Working...
                X