Mount Farming 1-23-21 Round and Dark Lanner's ALSO 1-30-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Farming 1-23-21 Round and Dark Lanner's ALSO 1-30-21

Saturday January 23 at 5 PST we will farming for the Round Lanner and the Dark Lanner. These drop from the Heavensward trials The Minstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign and The Minstrel's Ballad: Nidhogg's Rage. (For those that were at the last farming session I know I said we would start the warring triad but I forgot about Nidhogg, so those have been pushed back a week).

Unlock for both is Alys in Mor Dhona (x21,y8). Both quests are just named after the boss they are for the trial and you just have to speak with the mistrial sitting about two feet away, super quick and easy.

The next weeks of the warring triad and Alexander savage have a more involved unlock so depending on if you have extra time you might want to start the unlock process for those, forum posts for those incoming in the next few days.

Excited to see you all on Saturday so we can be one step closer to our Firebirds!

EDIT: we will also be doing these ones 1/30/21 since everyone did not get their mounts
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Round lanner.jpg Views:	13 Size:	9.3 KB ID:	192773 Click image for larger version  Name:	Dark Lanner.jpg Views:	12 Size:	140.2 KB ID:	192774
    Last edited by Timenow; 01-26-2021, 09:38 PM.

I will be there!

Comment

I should be there.

Comment

am there

Comment

Working...
        X