Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Farming Warring Triad Sat 2-6 and 2-13 Warring, Sophic, and Demonic Lanners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Farming Warring Triad Sat 2-6 and 2-13 Warring, Sophic, and Demonic Lanners

We will finish getting the last couple of mounts from Niddhog before we start these on Saturday.

We will farming the Warring Triad for the last three Lanner mounts on 2-5-21 at 5 PST. Based on drop rates but after the last two will probably also be on 2/12/21 This might be two weeks worth depending on time and drop rate as I have never done these fights successfully myself I don't have a great estimate on it. Warring Lanner from EX S1T7, Sophic Lanner from P1T6, and Demonic Lanner from Z1T9. If you have been with us to get the other four mounts the quest for the firebird will be unlocked!

Unlocking these beforehand is very important because it does take some time so please take the time to do so before the event so everyone can be on the same page and start on time for the event. The quest chain starts with Gods of Eld in the Pillers (x11.7, y11.5) -this is the same quest that started Limitless Blue and Thok-ak-Thok, so if you joined us for that event you should be at least to the next step. When the Bough Wakes at The Rising Stones (x6, y5) is the first of the three trials, after you do the trial on normal the quest for the next trial and the extreme version of the trial you just did will become available. This is a total of 6 quests after Gods of Eld is complete that need to be done before our event. the trials are not hard to do with duty finder and unsynched you can do them with two or three people.

If you need to unlock them I will most likely be doing them with Crya my mom on 2-4 at about 6 or 630 PST if you want to join us, we will be leaving time for reading the quests and watching the cutseens.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Warring Lanner.jpg Views:	0 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	192777 Click image for larger version  Name:	Sophic Lanner.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	192778
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Demonic Lanner.jpg Views:	8 Size:	19.5 KB ID:	192786
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Firebird.jpg Views:	5 Size:	15.7 KB ID:	192787
    Last edited by Timenow; 02-02-2021, 08:32 PM.

i shall be there
    sigpic

Comment

bump so the current week is on top

Comment

I'm making a banner tonight for the mount farms for social media! hows the RNG?

Comment

• Timenow
          Timenow commented
          Editing a comment
          Some are better then others, the week before last was really bad I think we got two mounts in two and a half hours, last week we got 6 or 7 in the same amount of time. Also the quicker fights feel like the drop rate is better just because we can get through them so much better

im in

Comment

be there or be square

Comment

I should be there.

Comment

will be there but will probably have to leave after about an hour.

Comment

Working...
              X