I Want To Make a Black Ops 3 Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want To Make a Black Ops 3 Team

Hey everyone kr0g here, I am wanting to put together a team for black ops 3 so we can do some game battles and participate in some tournaments. I will be playing on Ps4 and I will be registering over on mlg.com If your interested please send me an email at [email protected] or hit me up on Twitter kr0g3rnazy and if you want to play with me or do end up joining my team I am LzH-Kr0g on PSN http://playp.sn/f/K2KniFn3QqY75JqJ you can use the link to auto send me a friend request I hope to see some of you online. I thought we could start practicing and getting to know each other in AW

Is there a following really for it? it seems COD lasts like a month then dies off?

Comment

the black ops series always has more following then the other cods. I did game Battles and league play in black ops two and there was some clan battles that went on in ghost and in AW too. I Would at least ;ike to try and put a team together i think it would be a great community project at least what are your thoughts?

Comment

eSports Manager here I don't think it can hurt in any way personally to have one. I do wonder though what are you goals for it as to doing online tournaments/leagues and trying to play pro, or just a community and do clan battles.
        Afroking LoL
        Battletag Elderfro#1453
        STREAM

Comment

Elderfro is the man to talk to about this to talk to Epyon about. Tasha is out of commission officially today :3

Comment

Working...
          X