Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer Beta Trailer - Multiplayer Beta Trailer

Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer Beta Trailer - Multiplayer Beta Trailer

Be among the first in the world to get hands-on with Call of Duty®: WWII Multiplayer in the Private Beta, including brand new maps and all-new War Mode experience. Enlist in all five Divisions and watch for new content throughout the Beta. Private Multiplayer Beta begins on August 25 first on PS4, and on September 1 for PS4, other platforms to follow.

Pre-order Call of Duty: WWII on disc or digital download and get Private Beta Access. Beta begins first on PlayStation® 4 on August 25, 2017: http://www.callofduty.com/Beta

Very impressive trailer. The story is amazingly featured in the trailer. Though I like Action games but I never played this game. After seeing this trailer I would definately like to try this out. I really like the zombie part in it. I have seen the reciews of this game and it seems that people are loving this game. Thinking to buy Call of Duty World War 2 soon. Searching various websites to buy this game at discount.
    Buy Call of Duty: World War II (uncut) cheaper on Instant Gaming, the place to buy your games at the best price with immediate delivery!
    Last edited by davidthompson; 07-13-2018, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X