BO4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BO4

I have been playing a lot of Black Ops 4 recently on Xbox1. Would I be able to put my clan tag in representation of The team. I know I’m usually just a WoW raider but I’m curious if I could develop myself into being part of the team brand for the other games I play! (Side note... Ialso play one phone game regularly called Gems of War.)

Disenchantment would be the one to talk to about that since both Esports managers are on leave atm.

If she doesn't reply I can pass it onto Epyon for you but I can't see them having a problem with it at all.

p.s.

How is it on Xbox 1? I play it on PC

Comment

Do you have other players or solo atm?

Comment

what country are you from, i'm also looking at putting a team together for league play, ive got me and another player at the mo and am looking for 3 players, we are from uk so looking to be the same.

Comment

hes from USA

Comment

I really love playing, and I think it’s great on XB1! I have no other players currently. It’s just me.

Comment

I don't see any problem with it but forwarding it to Epyon to be safe.

We use to have a COD team that use to go to LAN's when Black Ops 2 first came out I want to say....

Oh! I found it... 2011 man time flies!

Comment

Yeah that would be awesome! Or atleast I could work towards building A team of cool cats to play ranked with! Currently I haven’t even been playing the ranked playlist because people always quit and it’s just a mess.

Comment

What would you need to help make this happen? DM me on Discord whenever

Comment

Sounds good, shot you a message on discord!

Comment

like i said on discord, all good go ahead. If you need anything, questions whatever at all you let me know. We're down 100% and I talked with Epyon

Comment

Keep tasha posted on it, sounds good.

Comment

Working...
                        X