C.O.D.E. Battle Doc Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.O.D.E. Battle Doc Pack

C.O.D.E. Battle Doc Pack to honor the military this month!

In honor of #MilitaryAppreciationMonth​, the @CallofDutyEndowment partnered with U.S. Army Combat Medical Badge recipient Sergeant First Class Timothy “Doc” Hobbs Jr., U.S. Army (Ret.) to develop the latest C.O.D.E. Battle Doc Pack in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty® Warzone™.

The pack contains 6 items, and is now available for $9.99 USD and 100% of Activision's net proceeds for this pack will place veterans into high-quality careers. This is a limited-time offer that will end once $2 million USD has been raised for the Call of Duty Endowment.

Hey there, sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I thought it would be cool if there were a version of COD that you could play and make money on it. ​

Comment

How would you work that out? a marketplace of sorts to sell stuff on?

Comment

Hey there! No worries about reviving an old thread, it's all good. I totally get what you mean about wanting to make some cash while playing COD. Have you heard of legit cash games? They're basically games where you can win real money while playing. I found this article on JoyWallet that talks about some legit cash games you can check out: https://joywallet.com/article/legit-cash-games/. Definitely worth a read if you're interested. By the way, I'm new on this forum, so it's nice to meet you!​
        Last edited by AnnikaRiggs; 04-03-2023, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X