Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSGO Team going to be featured on Netflix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGO Team going to be featured on Netflix?

CSGO Team going to be featured on Netflix? Dignitas sure is teasing it: https://twitter.com/dignitas/status/1367692322104836100

Mybe they should create a Fan Page about their team and post regular updates.

Comment

Wow, it can be possible? At first glance it seems to be something interesting. if it is true, the most important for us, for players is what changes will be in CSGO. Make the movie from the game)) And not only CSGO, but especially CSGO trade sites. I am playing CSGO every day, plus I am selling and buying skins, you must try csgo trade sites too. Until this point I am satisfied with the organization of CSGO. I earned a lot of money selling CSGO skins, so a failure it's not the best. Vice versa I would like to progress my wage.
      Last edited by stephpull; 06-29-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

agreed, i would watch some orgin stories of teams of they did like a mini series, esports is really blowing up

Comment

I'm very surprised! This is the first time I've heard that there will be an opportunity to learn about a team from a movie, and on my favorite video server. I'm a CS:GO aficionado and a fan of cyber athletes. I only follow their gaming life through news and social media. With a movie like this, maybe even a series, we can learn about their gaming journey, the challenges of the game. I think they will convey to us all the drama in human language, understandable even to people far removed from the world of gaming. This will be my motivation to play more, maybe go to the level of cyber-sportsman, earn money to buy exclusive skins on sites like https://globalcsgo.com/trading-sites .
          Last edited by TopherC; 06-24-2021, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Theres quite a few good CS ones of orgins and teams like faze too! heres a few on YT

astralis had a series too!

Brief history of csgo and this was done by valve!

Comment

Wow, I didn't even know there is a movie about Dignitas on Netflix. Honestly, that is surprising for me. However, I would actually make a movie about Astralis as I consider them the most legendary team in this game. To be honest, I haven't played counterstrike for more than one year. I just lost interest in playing it. However, I still like to watch tournaments, as I follow all the top teams. And I have been really surprised in 2021 by Navi and Gambit. And on the other hand, I forgot which are the ranks in the game. Now, if I would start playing again, I would need a csgo ranks guide to remember them.
              Last edited by natacameron; 09-18-2021, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I was an old LDLC fan, still salty at Fnatic from Overpass.

Comment

Working...
                X