Arcane: Animated Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcane: Animated Series

The League of Legends Netflix series is finally upon us! Arcane the animated series is coming to Netflix Fall 2021.

More updates with the recent E3!

Jinx has something to prove, especially to her sister. Arcane the animated series is coming to Netflix Fall 2021.
    and they gave us a little bit of behind the scenes.

We sit down with co-creators Christian Linke and Alex Yee to dive into Arcane. Watch now for more about the show’s setting, story, and two very unique sisters. Arcane the animated series is coming to Netflix Fall 202

Comment

This`s cool news, to be honest I haven't followed it, but I hope netflix doesn't fail this series. I've been playing League for about five years now, and I'm not bored with it! I like the fact that the game doesn`t require to buy characters for real money - you can do without it. For every game, whether you win or lose, you`re given a certain amount of IP - points for which you can unlock champions. The only time I wanted to quit was when I got banned. But there`s a way out - https://www.lolfinity.com/. I advise everyone who has such a trouble.
      Last edited by stephpull; 11-22-2021, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X