Mojang video on 1.18 "But what happens to my old world"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mojang video on 1.18 "But what happens to my old world"

Mojang video on 1.18 "But what happens to my old world". Kinda wish I knew some of the map changes being better at connecting the new content. I completely avoided the whole patch because I was worried it was going to be in weird chunks :/

Join Henrik, Nhi, Harald, and Nir for a closer look at changes coming with the Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II! Maybe you’ve been wondering what will happen to your existing worlds? How the old and new terrain go together? Which challenges did the new world height bring? Tune in to learn all of this and more before the release of the Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II on November 30!

Finally, it's here and it's been so fun exploring the new caves and mines!

Scale bigger mountains, unearth elaborate caves, and mine large ore veins in Part II of the Caves & Cliffs Update! Discover lush cave and dripstone cave biomes, increased world height, and updated terrain generation. Light up your world with candles to show what a savvy spelunker and master mountaineer you are! The Caves & Cliffs Update: Part II launches on November 30, download Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows 10 and 11 – and Minecraft: Java Edition on Windows, macOS, and Linux.

Comment

Henrik, Marcio and Nir explain why unexpected creeper parties might be a thing of the past thanks to mob spawning and lighting changes, and talk about mining strategy and ore distribution in Minecraft 1.18

Comment

Working...
      X