[Feedback] 2v2 Sega Classic Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feedback] 2v2 Sega Classic Tournament

I'm polling for an idea I have for a new speed run event for our community which will be open to all skill levels. You will either be able to enter with a friend or solo and paired with another who doesn't have a partner.

This isn't sign ups but more of a gauge of interest for an event like this. I welcome all feedback or other suggestions on what I have listed below. I plan on setting this event up after August so that's why the weekend dates for people who have school and work and whatnot.

Prizes are still to be determined but likely will be Steam Gift Cards.

Don't have the game? Check it out here in steam: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/102625/

SEGA’s collection of Mega Drive & Genesis Classics comes to a new generation, now updated with even more features!

Over 50 titles across all genres from all-time classics like Sonic and Streets of Rage 2 to deep RPGs like the Phantasy Star series; arcade action, shooters, beat ’em ups, puzzlers, old favourites and hidden gems.

New features bring modern convenience to the classics. Save your game at any time, rewind those slip-ups, or customise your controls. Earn bragging rights with online multiplayer and achievements.

The largest collection of retro classics in one great package!
    Games i'm eyeing for the first tournament (subject to change):

Round 1: Sonic 2
    Round 2: Streets of Rage 1
    Round 3: Golden Axe 2
    Round 4: ToeJam & Earl
    Round 5: Streets of Rage 2

Need to find out if people can do:
    1. Can you make Saturday Evening? // (Y/N)
    2. Can you make -- Start: 6:00PM - 10:00 PM EST // (Y/N)
    3. Do you you have Sega Classic on Steam? // (Y/N)
    4. Location? NA/EU/Asia?
    5. Can have a premade partner or sign up solo and be partnered with someone. If have partner please list name here or say no partner:

def interested.

1.) yes
    2.) yes
    3.) not yet
    4.) NA
    5.) can go either way

Comment

would be really awesome and yes to all but #5 as of now
      sigpic

Comment

Might be interested in playing in this, I would be entering solo but it really depends on my work schedule when you do the tournament (if im travelling or not)

Comment

I can do this. Didnt have a sega ever tho so i might suck.... thats my excuse and im sticking with it.
          1. Can you make Saturday Evening? // Yes
          2. Can you make -- Start: 6:00PM - 10:00 PM EST // Yes
          3. Do you you have Sega Classic on Steam? // Yes
          4. Location? Sweden, Europe.
          5. No Partner. ...forever alone....
          "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool." (Reno - FFVII)

Comment

Originally posted by RightAsReno View Post
            I can do this. Didnt have a sega ever tho so i might suck.... thats my excuse and im sticking with it.
            1. Can you make Saturday Evening? // Yes
            2. Can you make -- Start: 6:00PM - 10:00 PM EST // Yes
            3. Do you you have Sega Classic on Steam? // Yes
            4. Location? Sweden, Europe.
            5. No Partner. ...forever alone....
            No experience is required, its for fun, looking to start it with 8 people, it will be a small tournament that may grow into something fun for all skill levels. The multiplayer aspect adds a lot of change to some games.

Comment

Working...
            X