Item Duplication Trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Duplication Trick

Here is a better video of my duplication trick where you can get 256 of the item instead of just two. My other video was poor quality so I've uploaded a newer higher quality version. I've known this trick since 1991 but have never showed it to anyone outside of the family. There is a slight variation of the trick someone found out a few years ago using the Avenger sword but this one is easier to do and is quite a bit more effective. This trick also works with all FF4 SNES/SFC games.

In this video you can see what all you can do with this trick. Duplicate throwing darts for Edge or use it to fill your GP. Or even just be a cheapskate and duplicate swords or shields for Cecil and or Kain to use instead of buying them.

I love how this trick is done in the any% route and how OP it can make you since you can enter the town you burn down before you burn it down and buy some very good items.
    If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Working...
    X