Anyone up for some randomized fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone up for some randomized fun?

I'm thinking about trying to set up mylzh first Super Metroid race, and since my favourite category is randomized that is what we'll be playing.

I'm afraid I'll be the only player but anyone is welcome to try it out. Send me a pm or write here if you want to join or want to know more about it.

I'm not going to set up a specific time to play, since there is such a great chance that it will be me playing alone. But if at least one more player writes here we can come up with a time, any day is fine for me really, even today.

I’ll stream when I play of course. Why else would I run it if noone else showed up.

If no one else writes anything I’ll play it out next weekend.

same seed i assume?

Comment

Exactly. Same seed and start att the same time.

Comment

i would, i think kenny and apathae might too

Comment

Now I'm ready. I can play anytime from now and 28 hours forward.

Comment

I got your message like 3-4 hours after you sent it on skype somehow =_=a

Comment

I really want to play today. I'll give you a few hours to wake up but if noone has written here in 6-8h I'm going to play alone. Might be able to convince someone from srl to play too. That would be fun.

Comment

If I was good at Super Metroid I would love to give this a try but their are some techniques I can't quite pull off like Spine-spark.
                If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Working...
                X