3DS friend codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DS friend codes

hey guys, i just got a 3ds last week and im looking for friends. i love the forums and watchin quite a few of the runners so id love to friend y'all

My Code: 3583-0341-4602

Originally posted by Maelficus View Post
    hey guys, i just got a 3ds last week and im looking for friends. i love the forums and watchin quite a few of the runners so id love to friend y'all

What's up man? I'll get mine to ya once i find my 3ds. unfortunately it got lost in the shuffle a few days back.

Comment

Originally posted by Maelficus View Post

Hi. I would like to add you. I will send you my FC soon. But i first want to know what games you have?
      Beginner speedrunner and dota player.

Comment

If you guys are playing Mario Golf: World Tour, I made a community on there. You might even run into me from time to time.

69-5612-9037-7861 - It's 9 stroke play, no items, slots or coins and Mii is banned. Pretty much just solid Mario Golf without the annoying stuff.

Also it's set to public so randoms can join too.
        Wario Land 4 - 59:49
        Virtual Boy Wario Land Any% - 23:22
        Wario World any% WR - 48:40

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerless View Post
          If you guys are playing Mario Golf: World Tour, I made a community on there. You might even run into me from time to time.

69-5612-9037-7861 - It's 9 stroke play, no items, slots or coins and Mii is banned. Pretty much just solid Mario Golf without the annoying stuff.

Also it's set to public so randoms can join too.
          Alright. I don't own Mario golf: wt yet. I will get it some day. I liked the demo.
          Beginner speedrunner and dota player.

Comment

Working...
          X