Lzuruha Guild Wars 2 Xsplit overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lzuruha Guild Wars 2 Xsplit overlay

Hey guys I made an overlay for GW2 twitch streamers to use when they broadcast. I have the overlay uploaded to my photobucket here is the link

I hope you guys like it and put it to good use!
    Last edited by Dad_of_Steel; 10-04-2012, 12:03 PM. Reason: revised photo link
    An army of donkeys led by a lion will always defeat and army of lions led by a donkey

Can we update this to reflect our sponsor change? I would love to be able to use this.

Comment

Yeah I'll get on it. Give me a day or two.
      An army of donkeys led by a lion will always defeat and army of lions led by a donkey

Comment

I don't see the image

Comment

I rearranged some of my albums so the link is probably broken now. Here it is with our old sponsors. I'll be working on updating the sponsors when I get the time this week.

Comment

Apparently I deleted the original photoshop file so I'll be remaking it from scratch. Give me more time. Sorry.

Comment

Looks very nice and clean. Gl with the remake.
              sigpic

Comment

Finally made an updated one

Here it is with the updated sponsors and I saved the .psd file this time so I can edit it rather than make a whole new one.
                Last edited by Dad_of_Steel; 08-22-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X