X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 7 - Shizo strat

Shizo strat:

Example fight: https://www.twitch.tv/meesbaker/v/24759103
    (old with cid and some input mistake,but shows the idea)
    Setup

Cloud: Dragon Armlet, eskill, restore, bahamut, comet, gravity
    Red: Fire Armlet,eskill
    Tifa: Gigas Armlet, Fire Ring, Shiva-Element , dblow-added cut, Long Range, eskill(mbreath only), steal, Tifas HP jus below maximum -> toggle ramuh materia, empty tifas limitbar

ATB trick for 5 actions works like on dg but there is a bit more time so its possible to switch between attack or dblow jus before holding atb.

The idea is to deal 16500 dmg to the Icehead with Tifa in yellow, then cure tifa to survive the Shock attack and then keep dblowin the firehead down. This way we can skip quake also shizo entirely idles after 16.5k allowing for 4 attacks in a row making it easy to kill the firehead before it does anything. 15k damage in yellow are dealt by doing 1 dblow and 3 hits plus we do 1.5k from a hit on turn 1 . So using dblow added cut thrice u need 1/3 dblow to hit, if 1st or 2nd one hits u jus switch to normal attacks.

In detail that is:

Turn 1:

Red opens with Big Guard, Tifa uses Hero on herself, Cloud holds with Death Sentence. Enter tifas item menu waiting till redswirl is gone (jus like dg) for atb trick and select 2 more actions with tifa and red during ds animation. Tifa hits normal for 1.5k on icehead, Red uses either grenade if tifa got iced or laser if shes still on high hp.

Turn 2:
    Let ATBs go up, now use laser on Tifa with cloud on use dblow on icehead and hold with red. If dblow hit use a normal attack with tifa next, else another dblow red can hipotion himself if hp is not high or cloud if hp is low. If shizo ices tifa use potion after her 2nd attack, at the start of round 3 use a physical hit on tifa if she is in white hp.

Turn 3:
    Let ATBs go up again, use dblow or attack depending if u had a hit already to get the last dmg in,then use either cure or hipotion on tifa depending on hp so she jus survives shock. Then dblow on icehead for kill then firehead with atb trick till the end. Make sure red survives while the others can fall.
    Last edited by meesbaker; 07-04-2016, 12:53 PM.

thanks mees the strat is godlike xD I will have to practice it a lot so I can properly execute during a run just like the DG fight
    sigpic

Comment

Yea haha Demons Gate is just warmup. This strat is harder to execute jus mistakes arent really punished, Shizo is basically not a dangerous enemy its jus about being fast.

Comment

kk well i look forward to learning it and trying it! thank you senpai Notice me!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X