Stork on SPL: "it was evident Blizzard didn’t care very much"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stork on SPL: "it was evident Blizzard didn’t care very much"

Strong words coming from Stork. Read the full article at the source.

The end came about in a meeting between all Proleague coaches and people from Blizzard. We all went into that room with desperation, determination, to keep Proleague alive. But it was evident Blizzard didn’t care very much. They weren’t even that well informed on the match fixing scandal.

We thought the meeting was to come up with solutions to prevent future matchfixing. To come up with action plans to overcome and recover from this huge blow. The feeling was not mutual. Both KeSPA and Blizzard were looking at alternatives to SC2, not ways it could be revived. For them, SC2 wasn't the only game out there. I was disheartened, heartbroken. But I could understand their position. In retrospect, I think KeSPA did their best.
    Source:
    The Swarm brought ruin to our world. "Around July, August, around the third or fourth week of Proleague Round 3, I heard this year’s Proleague would be the last, and that Samsung would not retai

sad very sad blizz doesnt care about their own games
    sigpic

Comment

A lot of people are starting to get off the Blizzard ship with the way they're going.

Comment

Working...
      X