New World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at gamescom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World of Warcraft Expansion Unveiling at gamescom

Guess they were waiting for a few Mythic kills. End of expansion fever is going to hit hard.... Hopefully next expansion isn't a filler/test like Warlords felt.

Join us Thursday, August 6 at 9 a.m. PDT for a special World of Warcraft event streamed live from gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany—where we’ll be unveiling the next chapter of the World of Warcraft saga. . . .

Tune in again Sunday, August 9 at 8:00 a.m. PDT for a World of Warcraft developer chat before the show ends, and find out more about what’s in store.

Stay tuned to our dedicated gamescom page for further details on the live stream. Those who are able to join us in person at gamescom can visit us at the Blizzard booth in hall 7.1. We hope to see you there!
    Source:
    Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.

There were rumblings about them swapping to an expansion a year model just before WoD so it'll be interesting to see the potential release date they give with this.

Comment

I cant wait for them to screw with hunters like one of the specs is a melee spear spec Kappa

Comment

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest...

Comment

honestly i think they should have something like that, i mean all 3 specs are ranged, it would make it interesting

Comment

As a trade off though I'd want to see a ranged rogue spec, there are archtypes that work for it

Comment

They cant do much with rogues because eventually they will want the Demon Hunter class probably and they're pretty close.

Comment

Working...
              X