Introducing Myself :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself :)

Hey everyone, my name is Jake and I game under the name Holyfrost. Some of you might know me, as I am constantly around the community watching the raids and speedruns and over the past couple of months I have been blown away by the amount of support and respect you give to your fellow members and viewers. I first witnessed this when watching some final fantasy speed runs, which is one of my childhood favorites, and I stumbled across Carnage64's stream. Since then Carnage has become one of the few streamers I make sure to watch on a regular basis because him and his chat are always so entertaining and welcoming to everyone. So I wanted to thank Carnage for introducing me to the LzH community. For many years I was a competitive WoW player and was able to play at the pro level for a couple of those years for the team AvE. Things were going great for me on that team and we had managed to work our way into the North American Qualifier for Global Blizzcon 3 times. All three times we suffered embarrassing losses to some pretty big name teams. Within the AvE community there was a lot of fighting and problems, which lead to poor communication in matches. This plus those three brutal losses ended up tearing apart the team that I had worked so hard to keep together and the community ended up disbanding entirely. This absolutely destroyed my motivation to play the game and I decided it was probably just best to step away from the game. Now after some time away from it and watching you guys raid, I started to get the "itch" to play again and I knew I wanted to give it another shot at the competitive level. I knew that if I was to do this I had to do it right this time and find a more supportive community. LzH was my first thought and after a week or two of nagging from a couple of members I got in contact with Jarrett and Elderfro and again I was blown away by the support and respect they treated me with and answered all the questions I had. My goal through all of this is to bring a competitive wow pvp team to LzH. It will take a lot of work and a lot of practice to get back to where I used to be, but I have the experience and the motivation now. I would love nothing more than to bring a championship to a team that I truely believe deserves it. For those curious, I main a Holy Paladin and by the looks of the current competitive field will continue to main a Hpal. I of course will be working on back up characters as well. For now my main focus is re memorizing all my keybinds and studying what has changed since I've been gone. If you are ever interested in watching me play I stream at twitch.tv/HolyfrostTV. I'm absolutely excited to be apart of this and I hope to make you all proud!

Last edited by HolyfrostTV; 08-19-2015, 10:59 PM.

ewww a dwarf, Hey though! I may of missed it somewhere in here but what server?

Comment

We'll be running it on Kel'T, sorry forgot to mention that and yea a dwarf, but I might be race changing because I see stoneform has been nerfed since I've been gone.

Comment

Dwarf pally best get drunk and heal, or tank.. or dps
        Afroking LoL
        Battletag Elderfro#1453
        STREAM

Comment

Welcome sir.

Comment

Thanks, glad to be here!

Comment

Working...
            X