Clear All

• Disenchantment
    replied
    winner is post 12 :/ u can veto him imo

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Cowboyshadow
    replied
    I am looking forward to the horrific visions and to see how corruption gear actually turns out

Leave a comment:

• RyZe
    replied
    I'm mostly looking forward to finally using my residuum rofl

Leave a comment:

• Vandos
    replied
    Wrathions sweaty palms. Oh and Shadowmourne Tmog
    Last edited by Vandos; 12-03-2019, 08:25 PM. Reason: No u

Leave a comment:

• CarNage64
    replied
    what i am looking forward to the most is the story of how ashara is gonna play out im a big lore nerd so i wanna see how such an iconic characters story arc ends

Leave a comment:

• RunklePunch
    replied
    Can't wait to raid Ny'alotha with a Mechagnome!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Seshi
    replied
    I am extremely excited to raid in a tornado free zone

Leave a comment:

• Sneaky
    replied
    I'm looking forward to doing new shit. And also corruption gear is an interesting novelty.

Leave a comment:

• HenriNestle
    replied
    I really excited to be raiding with a solid guild from the start of a tier, time to set down the roots and fight for top dps

Leave a comment:

• Ari
    replied
    8.3 brings the best pet. Need I say more?

Click image for larger version

Name:	877123.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	191273

Leave a comment:

• Hofflerand
    replied
    Hello there, my awesome guild mates! Here’s my submission regarding 8.3.

First off, Mage changes to arcane and frost. I continue to look forward to being the guilds worst mage as I try new builds in raid and doing terribly poor on the meters. (Sorry Epy, Carn, and Dis)

Secondly, corruption gear. Although sort of similar to benthic I’m curious to see how everyone is going to utilize the different stats.

Lastly, bullying every single one of you who re-rolls into a trash-diaper-baby MechaGnome.

Thanks for the opportunity - I love this guild.
    Last edited by Hofflerand; 11-25-2019, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kariala
    replied
    I'm looking forward to learning more about corruption gear. However, I am not looking forward to shadow priest nerf since i will have to keep up with 2 character now.

Leave a comment:

• Jessie
    replied
    I just really want to farm all the Anime Power instead of azerite

Leave a comment:

• xBrutal
    replied
    I'm looking forward to the new mythic + season and the new meta with the resto druid nerf. I'm also interested to fully see how corruption work and how well putting a socket on your own gear will work out because blizz decides they made a mistake and remove it, or make the grind longer for the material. I'm kinda hyped mostly for the 12 Boss Raid. Been awhile since we had a long raid tier!!

Leave a comment:

• Kys
    replied
    I think biggest thing I'm most hype for in 8.3 is the new PVP and m+ seasons, as well as the addition of 2 mysterious weapon illusions which im hoping, are for m+ and PVP respectively but as it stands who knows. The buffs to currently underperforming essences are also a welcome change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X