Christmas Pet Giveaway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Pet Giveaway!

Lzuruha is giving away any Blizzard Store Pet (https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/fam...-warcraft#pets) to a lucky random person who answers the post on this thread. If you win, you will have to give us your email to send the code! We use google random number generator to select a winner. We go by post ID for the draw.

With that said, its time to try to get your cuteness of a newborn cat with the searing magma of the Elemental Plane of Fire or your Alterac Brew Pup that has descended from a long pedigree of champion rescue hounds!

Giveaway Question:

Click image for larger version  Name:	kydenquestion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.0 KB ID:	191395

(feel free to make up stuff about him if you dont know him, hes your beta edgelord that loses to a moonkin 1v1 on his demon hunter in gurubashi arena. It was so hilarious because he tried to double jump to get out of the arena away from me when we were dueling. Good sport I dominated him 7-0 before he gave up. Didn't even need inital d meme music vs him)

Date of draw:

December 19th, 2019 after raid time! (10:00 PM EST) (don't need to be there)

Win one of these today!

Click image for larger version  Name:	c4904e78e9f443b4925c17e1004ef796-Product_Feature_PET_Feature_Dottie_TS02.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.0 KB ID:	191396
    Last edited by Disenchantment; 12-06-2019, 05:42 AM.

The crazy part is, I can't even come up with an answer to that question.

Comment

Sometimes he tanks keys for me so that’s cool. Thanks...,Kyyden :3

Comment

I like him because he made a warlock named kyddiekins, and one time he called me a good mage (even though we all know that isn’t true). Also I dislike carn because he cheated and got the pet that we all know I should have won.

Comment

Let me tell you a tale of the Demon Hunter queen, who joined the guild and was so mean.

Challenged by a moonkin, one of our best, T’was a challenge he could not contest.

Unable to beat her in Pvp, he now cowered in fear at her every decree.

Not the same since this legendary bout, he cut all ties and then bowed out.

Now retired, his dreams asunder, he daydreams about when he had his thunder.

This has been a tale by Hoff the Great, tune in next week to uncover someone else’s fate.

P.S. Kydden is awesome - he says hi to me sometimes.

Comment

who?

Comment

He makes good weakauras for the 4heads.

Comment

Kydden is awesome because he listens and uses his eyeballs in raid (sometimes)

Comment

He has a combustion WA for keys

Comment

Because if you have the desire to get better he will do everything in his power to help you achieve that goal. And that's cool as fuck.

Comment

Hmmm I don't know him so I looked him up so i'll go with this. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

Comment

there is an underlying message here somewhere but i will say kydden is awesome because he is respectful of the raid during raid time and listens to instructions that isnt the only thing but i appreciate it the most xD
                        sigpic

Comment

listening to their m+ runs are entertaining

Comment

He's the master bait trait user.

Comment

His Demon Hunter eats an ample amount of Wienies every raid night.

Comment

Working...
                              X