Games are very difficult to understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games are very difficult to understand

I was playing World of Warcraft online and in the beginning the game was very difficult to understand in itself. I tried some in-game guides that made me understand the missions and complete them. I want to ask developers to make the game much more interactive with guides about keyboard shortcuts also.

They leave that up to the community, you can find something here likely that will help ya: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons

they also added controller support in shadowlands if keyboard is too difficult:

In Patch 9.0.1, Blizzard has finally added native gamepad support to WoW! In the past it was necessary to use an external program, such as xpadder, Steam, or the ConsolePort addon’s WoWmapper companion, to control the game with a gamepad such as the Xbox, Playstation, or Steam Controller. This is a really useful feature for people who are need a little extra help with accessibility due to some kind of injury or condition, like myself, but it’s also really nice for anyone who just wants to kick b...

Comment

Working...
    X