Public challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public challenge

Most people here don't know me all to well, so figured ill explain the names, all of which my Girlfriend names, just so there's no confusion there..lol, but here recently i was playing a restoration shammy, and just decided i wanted to play something a bit faster paced...so i made a hunter. well didn't think about it much just loaded it down with a bunch of Heirlooms and thought nothing of it... well a little more then 9 hours later i was level 86, and my goal was 90 in 12, currently have about 10% till i roll over to level 90 and just was wondering if anyone else out there has managed to roll a character that fast, i know its not a big deal..
    so here is the challenge:Start a new character, and get to level 90 in less then 12 hours, No Rush, To anyone trying to do it, Good luck!
    Im offering anyone that can match my time of 12 hours. 10k gold
    Using scroll of resurrection or recruit a friend is considered cheating

requires level 30, 60, and 90 /playtime screenshots
    Total Time Played:11 hours, 51 minutes 7 seconds
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_072413_145424.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	85945

Nicely done I took me longer then that to get from 85-90 >.<

Comment

Very impressive! I may take you up on the challenge, but that means getting looms on a new server first (my main one is full >.> ) It certainly would be an accomplishment for me!

Comment

Just to anyone that does attempt this you will need the seasonal bonuses, and all bonus exp items you can get you hands on..
        If you get a 90 or two to assist you on your quest grind it helps a ton.. make sure that all your quest that you do in one said area are all in the same general location.. or you'll waist a ton of time out on trash. other then that the only other way is to literally do nothing but instance jumps with a tank as i did..
        Wish i could give all these looms to someone...lol only needed them for lvling. already ilv 444 and got rid of all of them.

info that might help you

Elixir of ancient Knowledge
        Drops from Krol the Blade (a rare elite in Dread Wastes), lvl 90 with 4 million hp.
        The tooltip now states it's maximum level of 84
        When used on a level 90 it gives the error text of 'Target is too high level'.

At level 42, with rested exp:
        Mob kill: 462 experience (+231 Rested bonus) without the elixir, and 1848 experience (+924 Rested bonus) with it. (+700%)
        Quest: 4350 experience without the elixir, and 17,400 experience with it. (+300%)
        At level 42, with rested exp, with 35% heirlooms:
        Mob kill: 624 experience (+312 Rested bonus) without the elixir (+35%), and 2010 experience (+1005 Rested bonus) with it. (+770%)
        Quest: 5872 experience without the elixir (+35%), and 18,922 experience with it. (+335%)
        At level 42, with rested exp, with 35% heirlooms, fast track 10%:
        Mob kill: 670 experience (+312 Rested bonus) without the elixir (+45%), and 2056 experience (+1028 Rested bonus) with it. (+790%)
        Quest: 6308 experience without the elixir (+45%), and 19,358 experience with it. (+345%)

From the test you can see that the exp gain from armor, elixir, rested, and guild should all stack.
        Note, that I've listed the exp increase as '+790%' as thats how the item tooltip lists the increase.
        This is of course the same as 890% total (900% with the pirate ring).
        Last edited by Aurora; 07-25-2013, 08:24 PM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Doesn't look like anyone has taken me up on this, with the free char boost to lv 90 its almost completely pointless now decided i would get back on and see if anyone posted while i wait for these queues...lol

Comment

Working...
          X