15 Things You Didn't Know About World of Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Things You Didn't Know About World of Warcraft

From major cities with extra floors and levels scrapped before live release to early plans for player housing, they count 15 crazy facts about the early pre-release days of World of Warcraft

Jen and I were in beta, and played since launch day. I remember some of these issues really well. The rested EXP thing I don't think lasted too long (maybe to the first content patch). The fact that some classes had no viable raid spec or only 1 viable raid spec was 100% on. You were a druid.. ok you could spot heal/cleanse. Priests, there was no DPS spec. God those were the days.
    http://i.imgur.com/rDAYO04.jpg
    Battle.net: HunterAngel#1749 - XBoxLive: HunterAngel - PSN: HunterAngel81 - Steam: HunterAngel - twitch.tv\HunterAngel

Comment

if anyone currently goes digging and exploring, there are a few places you can still glitch threw and get to old world areas that were never implemented as citys, there are 2 larger underground locations near org. and undercity both of which would make pretty awesome instances and were intended to be alliance town, but no dice, there is another under pandaria, that you can glitch threw by climbing a wall in a cave, looks like they were building a test city and experimenting with high lv mobs other then that its a never ending flat blob of land.

Comment

Working...
      X