LZH PvP Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LZH PvP Players

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop by this section of the forums and see who here is actively doing PvP this season. If you haven't seen my intro post you can read it at: http://forums.mylzh.net/forum/lzuruh...oducing-myself

I am an ex-competitive pvp healer who has experience at top level competitive play. After taking a break from the game for a while, I am now working towards rebuilding and retraining to get back to the level I was and take another shot at Blizzcon. During this if any members of the LzH community are currently playing or want to learn how to pvp at a competitive level, learn what works best and learn how to duelcast, focus swap, hard/soft burst and all the other necessary strategies to high level pvp, you are welcome to join me in my "training". Eventually the goal is to bring a PvP 3s team to LzH that can compete at the top level. Most nights I will start training at 6pm MST and going for a couple hours. I'll be starting off pretty basic and slowly getting to the more advanced things as I ease back into the game and relearn things myself. So if your interested or just have any questions feel free to contact me and I will try and get back to you asap!

I think most of us are PvE babies. Will you be streaming it or only able to see in game?

Comment

I'll be streaming definitly, twitch.tv/HolyfrostTV, and yea I've noticed its mostly pve here but what im doing right now is pretty basic things as I relearn keybindings so anyone is completely open to join me even if they have never done pvp before

Comment

That's during raid time I'm pretty sure for most of them I think :S but I'll come check it out

Comment

Yea I was just thinking about that, unfortunately thats just the best time for me at the moment :P

Comment

You do you man it's all good, I'll be in touch over this weekend to talk a few things as well.
            Afroking LoL
            Battletag Elderfro#1453
            STREAM

Comment

Ended up having a town wide blackout last night so the stream got cut short but yea sounds good elderfro! Just let me know when ever you need to chat and I'll hop on!

Comment

just remember to tweet @ me and lzuruha when you go live via stream, I'll talk to you then
                Afroking LoL
                Battletag Elderfro#1453
                STREAM

Comment

Working...
                X