Advertisement

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forming RBG group(s) and will help form and coordinate viable Arena comps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forming RBG group(s) and will help form and coordinate viable Arena comps.

Mynthris, and I will be starting up one or possibly two RBG teams to run on the weekends. Alongside this, we will also help you form viable Arena comps and help you with any PvP related content.

Mynthris, and I have been pvping with each other since Burning Crusade and have a wealth of knowledge and experience to pass down and help create a new and fresh way to experience content with the Guild.

IF INTRESTED IN RBGS OR ARENA COMPS:
    - Post here with your name, class, spec, Friday through Monday availability, and any prior pvp experience (achievements, ratings, etc.)
    - Send Wreckkelz in game mail with the above information
    - Talk to Mynthris or Wreckkelz in game when we are online

We are excited to start what could be an incredible group experience with the guild and look forward to stomping some scrubs

Tagging Officers in this to pass on:

CarNage64 Bastidz Tristten Kinoy

Comment

Also I'm open to helping out in the RBGs, Im a resto drood PvP wise. Me and Darween generally mess around in Arenas. My schedule is really all over the place so I would probably be a bench warmer mostly :3

Comment

I can also help with RBG if there is a place for a blood DK i can play whenever we schedule it as i make my own schedule
        sigpic

Comment

im interested got a hunter and a dh

Comment

Sorcress - Warlock -Have full knowledge of all my specs for pvp and geared for them as well- Available Sunday / Monday
            Prior experience: Classic rank 14 high warlord (grand marshal) RBG rank 9 - 2200+ 3s experienced, currently Rival 1856CR. Highest title achieved Duelist.

Comment

I can play H Pally. I would be available sat/sun after 6PM and possibly friday.

Comment

Will you be using TS3 or Discord?

Comment

Working...
                X