Mythic Imonar Healing PoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic Imonar Healing PoV

Here's one of the many videos i've watched regarding this fight. Hopefully this helps those learning/progressing on this fight, and can provide better insight for other roles, regarding what the healers/ranged are dealing with. If you have any videos for any other mythic boss, questions, suggestions, etc, post it here. Or message/mail me here or in-game!

Last edited by Tristten; 05-29-2018, 01:14 PM. Reason: Edited to clean it up for everyone.

Did you mean for the video to skip to 406 seconds in? Also if you click the A when you make a post, you see the video thing? click that and put the URL in and it will embed it for people, timestamped or not. Thanks for sharing Tristten !

Comment

Ari Sorry! I didnt mean for it to skip to there lol. I fixed it, and then realized you already had. Now I know how to do that, so thank you!

Comment

I'm going to say this is probably the best video i've come across for healing. From the logs, it seems the primary difference was the Barrier. So it was looking like this. Spirit Link+Healing tide+Barrier. Then once we landed there was at least one tranquility going. I was having a hard time sorting through all the wipes to be sure about the end of the red bridge transition. So i'm thinking that we need to dive into what heal cd's will be more beneficial where. Barrier mixed with Spirit Link would equal 35% dmg reduction, so with that out of the picture, that was 25% more dmg at the beginning of the bridge. So, that was the extra dmg I was talking about. What do yall think? Anyone better at reading the logs feel free to correct me or help clarify things I might have missed.

Comment

I really hope you guys get it down, push this to members to take a look at to get some real feedback on this boss you're stuck on for progression. You guys will get it.

Comment

We do not have a Disc Priest for the barrier unless Im switching from DH for this fight.But then we wont have Darkness,which a lot of guild use on top of barrier too.But we Usually have 2 druids-therefore we ll have 2 tranq going plus we have Omega with a sac aura.Hopefully moving the portal is gonna make a difference,i ll look thru some long too in the meanwhile

Comment

Excellent post trist. Honestly it looks very worth it to have eternal switch to barrier. Then we can pop the tranq near the end.

Comment

I feel that having the barrier will make a big difference as well. Also on the green bridge their group moves quickly behind the tank only like 15 yards maybe. I know we arent having much trouble with moving across the green bridge, but i think it would be beneficial to move a little faster to reduced the time the boss is channeling and to move the empowered pulse grenades across faster. I felt many times the people with the empower pulse grenade were having trouble moving across at a steady pace which resulted many times in people running into each other.

Comment

i have a hard time thinkong barier was sucha big deal when kinoy always used it at the first point which we have had no problem getting through its been the 2nd point that has been rough
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X