Seven Deadly Sin / Nanatsu no Tazai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Deadly Sin / Nanatsu no Tazai

I recently finished this anime, and I must say, it was very good. It's about a runaway princess who is seeking out the 7 strongest warriors in the kingdom to get their aid in stopping the kingdoms protectors, The Holy Knights, from starting a new holy war. The twist is, the 7 warriors are scatted across the land, and also known as the kingdoms greatest traitors. After finding the first of the 7 deadly sins, who happens to be the leader, the quest begins for princess Elizabeth and Captain Melidoas to search the kingdom for the remaining sins and defeat the Holy Knights. The characters don't develop too much in terms of dimensions and personality, but there are a lot of main characters which make up for it. This show is highly action packed and features many great battles of the main hero just playing around with his enemies until he finally gets serious. It reminded me of DBZ where people just get so insanely strong, that you have to make even more ridiculous reasons up for giving them enemies that pose a threat to them. All said and done, it was a very well done action anime, and I would definitely recommend it. 8.5/10
Working...
X