Shirobako

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirobako

This anime was simply fantastic for a slice of life anime. It revolves around a group of 5 friends trying to make their living in the anime production world and recreate an anime they all made together in high school. While there isn't too much action in the show, it does an amazing job of showing every detail of the anime development process. It makes you appreciate how hard people work to make and produce anime, and then you realize that your watching anime, not a documentary. There are so many characters in this show and the writers did an amazing job of really letting you get to know all of them. The character development in this anime is some of the best I've ever seen. Near the end, I had a though of, "when did I get so attached to these characters" which is amazing because I have even noticed when I started being so happy for their successes and mad at the failures. The anime keeps a consistent theme throughout, and is very inspiring. Even if you cant normally stomach slice of life anime, or if you enjoy that genre, I would highly recommend watching this anime. 9/10 rating from me.
Working...
X