Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Super Movie: Broly

The latest Dragon Ball Super movie: Broly comes to theaters in North America in January 2019 dubbed! Stay tuned for future updates of the movie about the strongest Saiyans.

Disenchantment XenoCoast MegaMan306

I like they're keeping him bulky still when he goes SSJ but still need to see where they go with this.

Comment

I'm liking the fact he won't be a bitch compared to the other movies lol

Comment

Rumor is the evil do'er who killed Jirens parents and village are Broly.

Comment

Ooooo that'd make ALOT of sense.

Comment

Heres where I get nervous about the story getting more messed up than wow. So how old would that make Broly vs Jiren then and secondly why is Broly in Universe 7 then if he was in Jirens Universe? Sayians didnt know how to cross universe travel as far as I remember until the angels stepped in?

I can let it slide that Freiza went and got him somehow since he does have knowledge of the universes now from the tournament and whatnot. But it doesnt explain the age gap.

Comment

He and his father would be too dumb to know the existence of the super dragon balls / known other universes. Sounds like some Xeno stuff to me.

Leave it to Freeza to get involved in anything involving Saiyans lol

Comment

I have a feeling that this Broly is actually from Universe 7 or else they wouldn't be talking about it being the origins for the saiyans of universe 7. I also don't think this Broly is going to be as simple minded as the one in the previous 3 movies based of the interviews with Akira Toriyama about it.

Comment

I think he will be as berserk but controlled by his father or Freiza will have the controls. You do bring up a good point of the orgins story and why Universe 7 would make more sense but it just seems weird that Vegeta didnt know about all these Sayians that are still out there or in prisons like Cumber.

Comment

Working...
                  X