X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 3 English Sub

Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 3 English Sub

XenoCoast MegaMan306

So explain to me how a base form sayian can take on "god" sayians? I know Cumber is special but to mess vegito blue kiao kan in base form?

Spoiler: [ click to show ]
    I LOVE THE -LEGENDARY- GREAT APE FORM

Comment

*scratches head in mass confusion*

Comment

So is Goku and Vegeta not the most powerful Sayians now without their transformations and considering if it was 1 on 1 combat base form?

This is the first time I think we're seeing Cumbers transform, I think that only happened now and in GT

Comment

Well considering he has the golden ape form, he could be a "legendary" sayian and thats why hes able to take them base form maybe? He also has his tail and they don't? i don't know if that matters much in the universe anymore though.

While his power varies from the anime, manga, and video games - regardless Cumber is an incredibly powerful Saiyan, despite being in his straight-jacket. The moment Son Goku and Vegeta sensed him, they both go into their Super Saiyan Blue forms.

After removing his straight jacket in the anime, Cumber easily overwhelms SSJ Future Trunks after catching the latter's sword with one hand and chokes him out. Even a powerful blast from Golden Coola did nothing against him, much to the Frost Demon's surprise.

In the battle between him and Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, Cumber was able to pressure the latter into going Kaioken in conjunction with the god form, although Cumber himself chose to transform into a Golden Great Ape in order to gain an advantage.

Comment

Working...
          X