What is a good anime to start with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good anime to start with?

I haven't watched anime before and looking to check some out, what would be some good ones to check out for a noobie? I love Mystery, Fighting, Comedy and DUH romance genres. Any suggestions out there?!

For fighting with a little romance in it try any of the old Gundams

There's always Detective Conan for mystery but I personally have never seen it and manga has over 500 chapters that I know of.
    Last edited by Sliver; 08-11-2012, 11:12 PM.

Comment

here's an image I saved a while back of recommended anime with there genres with them, these are pretty good starter anime

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

I think i may start with the ones on our site then go from there on your list

Comment

I really liked Full Metal Panic! it has everything you're looking for, fighting, romances and funny.

Comment

another picture with maybe more selection by genre

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Sliver, Detective Conan was/is a great anime, and hell yeah its a long show, but who ever wants shows to be short unless they are hella hella good. Also Tasha, I must recommend you watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Panic(all three seasons), ALL the old gundam series and Gundam 00(its a newer one, and its great), and lastly of course Fullmetal Alchemist. Whoops almost forgot about Elfen Lied, be wary though this show is a show that literally makes everyone cry. I'm basically void of emotions 99% of the time and I cried a bit, after I recommended it to some of my friends they too cried. But it is quite filled with gore and well, some nudity, but truly that isnt even the draw at all, its just an amazing show. Crap thought of another one, Big O, great show, real brain buster at parts too, I actually used the show as part of a Psychology essay final, professor loved it. K.......uhhhhhhh......Devil May Cry....Bleach.....Naruto(and Shippuden)....ummmmmmm......Angel Beats....Air gear.....K imma stop cause I could go on all day. Peace.
                Last edited by Josh; 09-02-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X