XSplit Mic vs Gamesound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSplit Mic vs Gamesound

Its been this way since I got my new laptop, Now I have 3 microphones, one built in, my steelseries headset and my webcam have a microphone build in too. I've unplugged my webcam which seemed to atleast fix it a bit but you can still barely hear me. I've changed the xsplit settings as well. I turned off microphone booster as told to try as well and still this is the end result. I have my vol on max. Any other suggestions? or just massively turn down my game so i can interact with viewers

18 Secs in http://www.twitch.tv/missfortier/b/364822477

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Could there be an issue with your recording device drivers? I know there have been recent updates.
    Also, in what area did you add/remove mic boost? Sometimes xSplit likes to 'normalize' input sound and automatically adjusts your mic input while its running. I have not used xSplit for a while because of this issue. I'd love to try and troubleshoot it with you.
    There used to be an issue with the Siberia headsets and also 7.1 headsets in general. But it should have been fixed on XSplit v1.1.

(the release notes linked there is not the latest one, as this issue was fixed on a previous v1.1 version)

Also, you can boost it further by applying these startup parameters for the shortcut on XSplit:
    micvolrange=150
    spkvolrange=150

The default is 150, so if you increase the number, then you can boost the volume.
    First locate your XSplit.core.exe file and make a shortcut of it. Then right-click the shortcut, click properties and edit the 'Target' box like this: At the very end, add a space and this text: micvolrange=200
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xFW4a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	83486

Hope this helps.

If none of that works I'd strongly suggest Open Broadcaster. It is not as heavy as xSplit but from what I see on your stream it will do everything you need it to.

Comment

no improvement.

Comment

Just saying, Sometimes you have your headset off >_> So.... Further away the quieter

Comment

Working...
        X