Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about you!

Hey everyone!
    I hope your week is going well, mine is dragging a bit.

While I'm here at work working on the next streaming article (should be finished hopefully today), I realized that I haven't had much of an opportunity to get to know you all. Some of you have chit chatted with me on and off since joining here some years back, but people and interests change. So, what are your interests? What do you do in your free time? What games do you enjoy playing/watching? Anything off the wall about yourself you'd like to say? I'll start!

I'm Todd, I'm from Virginia, USA. I've lived here my entire life but I've visited 27 of the other states for lengths of time. I'm 28 years old, still trying to finish my college degree in Exercise Science (I also work for the school). My first gaming memory was my Uncle letting me "play" Mike Tyson's Punchout with him when I was about 2 years old (of course MTPO is a 1-player game so I was using an unplugged controller) but from that point on I was hooked to gaming! My favorite game is FF7, but my favorite game to play is classic Mega Man. I started streaming in 2014, but have since had internet issues (no high speed where I live ) but I hope to pick back up when I can move in town and start to build my stream. My goals for my stream is to one day reach Twitch Partner status. In my free time I typically watch boxing, work out at the gym or play cards with the fellas.

Your turn, tell me a little about yourself, and let's get this community together!
    Have a good day,
    Todd
    Todd C.
    Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Hello,
    I hope you enjoy a Taco Today.

I just got out of the shower and log on and saw this post. I'm the person that likes to at least introduce himself say a few chit chat sayings and than be quiet till I am ask a question or feel like talking again. I'm a United States citizen residing in the state of Pennsylvania. As of the past 8 years I been a worker / promoted to a manager at my area's local Taco Bell. Where about 90% of my stress comes about every day. I bowl once a week with (as of this post with a average of 170ish) which is a jump of 20 pins in this season alone. I prefer to bowl for the 10 pin over the 7 pin and yes I am a right handed bowler! When it comes to video games I prefer survival (ironic I know), RPGs, Platformers, Puzzles, and Simulations. I am very proud of my video game collection which I need to re-tally as I haven't done so in a very long time. I also stream with a goal of being able to get partner and be able to help various charities by doing fun events. I am a masochist at times and love a fun challenge like playing though a game on the hardest settings to start my first play though.

When it comes to my first gaming moment, I would have to say it is due to my mom playing various NES games while I was in the crib. Especially Super Mario Bros.My mom loves to play video games from time to time and loves RPGs and time management games. I used to have to ask her when I was a kid to beat various bosses for me in Sonic the Hedgehog series. Another fun gaming story that my mom still holds against me to this day was while I was being potty trained I used a Snes console as a toilet (Don't ask me why I don't know) but since I did that I been potty trained!

I am now going to pass the story stick onwards to the next person!
    If you get at least the amount you put into it then go ahead. Otherwise I suggest you don't do it.

Comment

Greetings and salutations,
      I hope you are all doing well.

I have mostly been lurking on and off for a while now but I used to help out here. I am the sort who can either sit quietly or help drive a conversation depending on the situation and my mood. I am from Los Vegas originally but spent most of my life moving around the US. So much so in fact that i have spent more time away from "home" than i actually spent there. In terms of non-gaming hobbies I on occasion build models of various kinds and have done so since I was a kid. I also enjoy cooking. Both hobbies I find can be relaxing in the right circumstance and thus help to calm me after a rough day. In terms of gaming I mostly favor RPGs and FPS with a dash of Action and Adventure on the side. AS a result it is no surprise that the majority of my physical game collection (and a good chunk of my digital as well) feature RPG elements of one kind or another. For me gaming has always been more than a hobby though it has been an escape from a long list of stressers including various medical issues which has made long term titles like MMOs a bit of a habit as of late.

My first gaming memories are going to date me but here we go. I remember playing Might and Magic or Ultima on a commodore 64 at my dads work when I was young as well as playing classics on the atari there. Then later on when we got our first PC I remember actually playing the original Rogue before me and my brother talked the family into more PC games and actually grabbing a NES. Then I remember some friends thinking our Zelda cart was bugged because of the Lost Woods title in the original game. So even early on it was RPG with a side of adventure games.

With that I wait to see what else people have to say.

Comment

x10power I didn't know you were in PA, I visit up there once or twice a year near Philly. I'll hit you up next time I'm around!

Dampylle Glad to see you're still around after all this time, hope to see you around more often!

Who's up next, make yourself known!
        Todd C.

Comment

Sup, Sadly I cant say I have too much fun stuff going on in my free time besides lots of medical appointments. However when I do get time to relax, i've found myself watching Arma RP lately as I use to play on it way back. Its like Cops and Robbers roleplaying. I been going through a weird phase atm where all games are crappy to me atm.

Really having a brain fart on what else to say because i'm so swamped lately lol.

Comment

Hey everybody! I don't have a whole lot to say but here goes.

I am from the wonderful area of Wisconsin where I am a business manager at a car dealership. I am married with two kids so gaming keeps me sane!

I have been through a lot lately which is why I haven't been streaming consistently. I just can't seem to get in anything like Dissy said above. I one day hope to be a partnered streamer. It's late and my post is terrible lol. Good night all!
            LzH Speedrunner
            Super Metroid Any% 53:27
            www.twitch.tv/daddypnot3d
            CALL ME PNOTE
            #Pnote4Partner2014

Comment

Disenchantment we gotta get you back into the games!
              Same with you daddypnot3d. Anybody else around? I'm getting a head count of active members and their interests
              Last edited by TheonecalledTodd; 11-04-2016, 04:16 PM.
              Todd C.

Comment

Wassup? Hope your day is better then my day,

I woke up and saw this post... can't help but feel late to it but eh. There is not much to tell about a 17 year old, though I can't tell you how much I envy you you have lived in the same place for extended periods of time. I was born in CA and lived their for the first 7 years of my life before the army told us to move to NY, not gonna lie it hit really hard and from there on out I've only spent a max of 4 years in any given place. I've been to NY, MD, and South Korea, now living free of the army back in my home town in CA. During the adventures (I guess they classify as adventures) that I have had have given me new light on the world around me, most of it being hate of cars as I've driven across the US twice. With that busy life I managed to shove (quite forcefully) in gaming, the first game I picked up being the OG Zelda that was a gift from my Uncle and boy did I play the hell out of that game. As for right now I'm just finishing HS and speedrunning Destiny in the mean time.

Can't wait to see ya live!
                ~S3venth
                Twitch: twitch.tv/S3venthSin
                Twitter: @Lzh_S3venthSin
                Email: [email protected]

Comment

You're not late at all S3venthSin thanks for replying! Look at the bright side, many people spend their entire lives wanting to see some of the places you've been to! Zelda franchise is one of my favourites so good choice there. Good luck in school.

Who's up next? (also 5000th post is mine!)
                  Last edited by TheonecalledTodd; 11-06-2016, 09:25 PM.
                  Todd C.

Comment

Don't be shy ladies and gents
                    Todd C.

Comment

Hey there, I'm fairly new to the community. I was introduced to the Lzuraha community by Carnage.

My name is Tim, I'm 24 and I have a wife and 2 kids. I'm a really big RPG fan, especially classic RPG's. My favorite game is FFVII and I'm learning to speedrun it. I'm currently 10th for PC 30 FPS. I'm a computer programmer who loves programming Java, I actually made a twitch bot inspired by the LzHBot.

Sorry, I'm not too great at writing things about me

Comment

Welcome Arithium! Always glad to hear about FF7 players.
                        Todd C.

Comment

Working...
                        X