Star Wars: Rouge One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Rouge One

Who's going to go see it on opening night? It looks like it's going to be awesome, specially with Donnie Yen in it.
    Todd C.
    Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

I think the Star Wars series is going to get milked so bad and ruin its name...

Comment

I find Ari's lack of faith disturbing.
      Todd C.
      Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

I really feel its just going to phase into that dragged out boring tv series that will lose the magic it had before. Hollywood is clearly out of ideas.

Comment

I can understand where the concern is coming from, but I think the trick is in how they do it. If they can pace releases of the "main series" with releases like Rogue One and keep those side movies as one shots they can just build it as a cinematic universe along side what has been done with the books and comics.... but only time will tell if they do it right.

As for seeing it opening night, sadly I will have to wait a little bit as my family all go to see Star Wars films together and some of them are out on a cruise that weekend. So we will see it either the following weekend or for Christmas (which would not be a stretch given the Star Wars blow ups we set up on the lawn as Christmas decorations)

Comment

Working...
          X