Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Critics... Agree or Disagree?

Game Critics... Agree or Disagree?

critics are in someones pocket always these days, idc on their ratings. I try to look for player reviews more

Comment

that's what I try to do too. gotta be careful of fake reviews/bots

Comment

such a good video, really nothing to disagree with
        Afroking LoL
        Battletag Elderfro#1453
        STREAM

Comment

I honestly could care less of what people think of games. Sure, you may dislike it, but it doesn't devalue the value that someone else may get outa it just because you said so. If that makes any sense.

Comment

I'm with Kinoy, all I care about is if I enjoy the game. That said, Crash was never really my type of game.
            Todd C.
            Twitch.Tv/TheonecalledTodd

My personal bests (PB Tracker)

Comment

Originally posted by Kinoy View Post
              I honestly could care less of what people think of games. Sure, you may dislike it, but it doesn't devalue the value that someone else may get outa it just because you said so. If that makes any sense.
              I just want to say No Man Sky

Comment

I don't listen to video game/movie critics of any kind in general now. I judge things for myself and if I haven't played a game/seen a movie I wont express my opinions on it.

Comment

That's fair to say but lets say if you're looking for a new game to play, would you just blindly spend maybe 59.99$ on it before checking it out a bit? XenoCoast

Comment

sorry about the late response, but for me personally, I look up a trailer and see if I like the premise for it then decide. Also it's different looking at a games gameplay and gauging from that then to listen to what some one says about a game.

Comment

Working...
                    X