Destiny 2 - Lzuruha Clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destiny 2 - Lzuruha Clan?

What do you guys think about creating a clan in Destiny 2 when it launches near the end of the month?

Here are some of the endgame activities (without spoilers):

PvE:
    1. The Leviathan Raid
      1. Solid raid experience, relies more on communication and mechanics than actual damage to enemies, includes 'normal' mode and 'prestige' mode.
    2. Nightfall Strike
      1. A weekly rotating strike (dungeon, basically) that has different modifiers each week, similar to how Keys work in World of Warcraft for dungeons. Includes 'normal' and 'prestige' mode.
    PvP:
    This is where I think that Lzuruha could make a name for itself in Destiny 2.
    1. Competitive Crucible (Playlist)
      1. Available all of the time, the competitive crucible playlist includes game modes such as survival, elimination, and countdown. This is a good way to learn the PvP of this game and forces you to work as a team to succeed.
    2. Iron Banner (Monthly Event)
      1. Iron Banner is an event that shows up monthly in Destiny 2 that offers exclusive loot to people who play and rank up during that week. Usually, the guns from this event are pretty good for PvP as well as PvE.
    3. Trials of the Nine (Weekend Event, most important PvP)
      1. 4v4 Competitive pvp that takes place on weekends, and rewards players with more loot the more games you win in a row, culminating in the "Flawless" card, which allows you to receive some more good stuff. People are talking about this part of the game potentially becoming an Esport, and after playing it myself on the Playstation and watching Twitch channels such as GernaderJake and Kraftyy, it is definitely possible. Also, Team Rogue (CSGO, Rocket League, Overwatch, etc.) made a Destiny 2 Esports team that focuses on Trials of the nine.
    What do you guys think? If we had enough people, I think it could be pretty legit.

I've thought about it... if we have enough interest we're def interested in expanding into it.

Comment

Theres a few from the team I think that are picking it up for PC.

Comment

This is what makes me nervous about Destiny 2

Comment

We're open to it, are you on our Discord Daft ?

discord.gg/lzh if you're not.

Comment

Working...
          X