Star Citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Citizen

I really hope Star Citizen isn't another No Man Sky. I been waiting for a game like this.

Star Citizen is an upcoming massively multiplayer, space trading and combat video game for Microsoft Windows and Linux. The development includes a single-player campaign titled Squadron 42.

Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are produced by Chris Roberts' company Cloud Imperium Games and its European counterpart Foundry 42 and marketed under the Cloud Imperium Games subsidiary Roberts Space Industries. Game development is financed by a record-breaking crowdfunding campaign and the pre-sale of game items and currency on the company's homepage.

Development began in 2011. Originally planned for a release in 2014, and again in 2016, there is as of 2017 no official release date, and the game is still in active development. Squadron 42 was originally announced for a late 2015 release, but was delayed. As of November 2017, there is no definite release date.

that looks pretty crazy but yeah i'd like to see more of it before I jump on the hype train after no man sky

Comment

Working...
    X