Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega Man 11 Trailer Hype

Finally starting to listen a bit!

It seems that it will be a good game with a great gameplay, but it looks terrible :/
    Games have changed a lot, such as the Rocket League. Mega Man is oldschool :-)

there is a shy little bitterness in the spring, a mermaid howls in the distance, and those eulogists of the sun and those who rule the hills as if they hid themselves. I was laughing, I was crying, I was glad, sometimes I was tearing crates away. Those who do not like, do not go too far, the time comes to buy crates. This is the home of these millions of pseudo world of spoiled items, and Rocket League crates are probably not from here, and these fans of Rocket League Crates and Rocket League items somewhere like they hid and kept hiding from the hiding https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league
    BUY ROCKET LEAGUE CRATES, CHEAP CRATES
    Last edited by Khajit; 01-29-2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I think it will turn out good, they really have to try to mess it up to make it fail.

Comment

It would be crazy for Nintendo not to redo their entire library with the success of Sonic Mania showing that theres still a market for it.

Comment

Working...
        X