Showtime launching 'Halo' series officially

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime launching 'Halo' series officially

Showtime launching 'Halo' series officially. I cant see this series being screwed up really than it already is.

(CNN)"Halo" is finally taking off at Showtime.

The network has ordered a 10-episode, live action version of the immensely popular video game.

The scripted drama based on the "Halo" franchise will be led by "Awake" and "Lone Star" producer Kyle Killen, who will act as executive producer and showrunner. Rupert Wyatt, the director of 2011's "Rise of the Planet of the Apes," will also be an executive producer and will direct multiple episodes of the hour-long series.

Showtime will produce the show in association with Microsoft/343 Industries and Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television. Production on the series is set to begin in early 2019.
    "Halo" is one of the biggest names in the video game world. The sci-fi shooter series has sold more than 77 million copies worldwide and has grossed more than $5 billion in sales since launching in 2001.

The television series will dramatize "an epic 26th-century conflict between humanity and an alien threat known as the Covenant," Showtime said in its announcement.
    Source:
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/enter...ime/index.html

Never touched Halo, always avoided it.

Comment

Hmmm.. I'll stick with Red vs Blue lol

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan306 View Post
        Hmmm.. I'll stick with Red vs Blue lol
        Red vs Blue is the only reason I knew about Halo lol

Comment

Caboose for best character lol

Comment