Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy 7 Remake Trailer E3

Well here we go, its pretty real now.

The world has fallen under the control of the Shinra Electric Power Company, a shadowy corporation controlling the planet's very life force as mako energy. In the sprawling city of Midgar, an anti-Shinra organization calling themselves Avalanche have stepped up their resistance. Cloud Strife, a former member of Shinra's elite SOLDIER unit now turned mercenary, lends his aid to the group, unaware of the epic consequences that await him.

A spectacular reimagining of one of the most visionary games ever, the first game in this project will be set in the eclectic city of Midgar and presents a fully standalone gaming experience. The return draws closer.

the way ATB works and everything I can say i'm fine with the game now. Only thing I dont like is this DLC Summon stuff. Paid DLC shouldn't effect base game :/

Comment

The way EVERYTHING looks puts so many peoples minds at ease, they hit a home run and need to follow up, I hope the Paid DLC Summon stuff doesnt impact it too much cause I do agree that is bad so maybe they will listen to feedback on that which im sure is overwhelmingly negative and maybe do custom skins or something instead
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X